ALBANIA UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES



  1. Agricultural University of Tirana ---- details here
  2. Albanian Institute for International Studies Instituti I Studimeve Nderkombetare ---- details here
  3. Albanian Media Institute – Instituti Shqiptar I Medias ---- details here
  4. Albanian University ---- details here
  5. Aleksander Moisiu University ---- details here
  6. American University of Tirana ---- details here
  7. Epoka University ---- details here
  8. European University of Tirana ---- details here
  9. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Albania – Instituti per Demokraci dhe Integrim ---- details here
  10. Institute for Contemporary Studies – Instituti I Studimeve Bashkekohore ---- details here
  11. International University of Tirana ---- details here
  12. Kristal University ---- details here
  13. Luarasi University ---- details here
  14. Polytechnic University of Timane ---- details here
  15. Sevasti and Parashqevi ‘ S&P Qiriazi’ University ---- details here
  16. University ‘Marin Barleti’ ---- details here
  17. University Our Lady of Good Counsel ---- details here
  18. University Pavaresia Vlore ---- details here
  19. University of Elbasan Aleksander Xhuvani ---- details here
  20. Univeristy of Gjirokstra ‘ Eqrem Çabej’  ---- details here
  21. University of Justiniani I ---- details here
  22. University of Korce (Fan. S. Noli) ---- details here
  23. University of New York at Tirana ---- details here
  24. University of Shkodres ‘ Luigj Gurakuqi ’ ---- details here
  25. University of Tirana ---- details here
  26. University of Vlora ---- details here
  27. Wisdom University ---- details here



  1. National Police College of Albania ---- details here

0 comments:

Post a Comment